Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Heather King's quote of the day: Day 7: “Look, my name is KING, not Princess!”

Tuesday, July 5, 2011: Coffee with King at her office!  Her office is her backyard – beautiful. Favourite part was when the hummingbird came and drank from the feeder right above our heads.  

We were strategizing, well she was, I was making jokes and taking notes.  When we stopped to look at our “to-do-list”,  I couldn’t help but comment (whine) how much work we had before us.  Laughing and without missing a beat, Heather said, “Look, my name is KING, not Princess!”  

She comes to the table with her work boots on and her shirt sleeves rolled up – ready to work.

Our “to-do-list” is almost as big as our smiles, almost. 

I am now caught up on my daily blog -- until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment