Tuesday, October 04, 2011

POP Quiz #5: Why do you think Mr. Paton was chosen?

 Pop Quiz #5

Special thanks to my Facebook and Twitter friends and folllowers, who supplied me with the "answers" 'er "one-liners" for today's quiz.

As promised, I will not reveal my source, but know that my heart is filled with gratitude for all the help. 

I am still chuckling over all the answers...especially the ones that I couldn't repeat in case Mom reads the blog! (Fear of soap anxiety hitting me again!)

NOTE: I supplied I) Dunno for nostalgic reasons.
           Dunno was my favourite answer in school!

Why do you think Mr. Paton was chosen to go with Mayor Jackson to Ottawa?


A)     You need to be part of the Lois Jackson “Delta Independent Voters Association” to 
       qualify for these expensive excursions.

B)     This may well be their last chance while in office to use public funds for hidden 
       personal agendas.

C)     There wasn’t a vacation cruise from Vancouver to Ottawa.

D)     There was a chance for Ian to catch Paul Anka at the Starbucks on Queen St. near 
       Parliament Hill.

E)   To get to the other side.

F)    Because Ian wasn't on council when Lois and George got to go to India.

G)   Ian has to go to prove his loyalty to Lois and the other "Independents". 

H)   George was busy. 

I)    DUNNO

J)   All of the above.


Barb's Heroes List:
  1. Councillor Heather King, Mayor Candidate
  2. Neil Corbett , Council Candidate,
  3. Francis Van Roode, VP Sunfish
  4. Philip Raphael, Editor South Delta Leader & Pop Quiz #2 winner!
  5.  Andrew Conley, Council Candidate
  6. Scott Broderick, Council Candidate & Pop Quiz #1: 1st place winner! 
  7. Cathie Goodman, Pop Quiz #1: 2nd place winner & SD Leader winner!
  8. Ladners Landing,  Pop Quiz #1: 3rd place winner
  9. Carroll Allan, School Board Trustee Candidate 
  10. Councillor Robert Campbell (pending)
If you have a concern, contact Heather King.  Her information is at the top of the page. She WANTS to talk to you.
                                                                                                                
Tell the KING!

No comments:

Post a Comment