Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heather King at the Quilt Walk and Classic Car show: Day 54: What happens when you drink beer and fight?

Ripley showing what happens when you drink beer and fight


OK, I apologize, as my subject line is a bit misleading! I was shamelessly trying to drive up the traffic on the blog. Busted!

I met Ripley at the 8th annual quilt walk and classic car show! He was the friendliest little guy ever.


The day was a huge success!

My favourite and it's in green!
I think it was the best quilt walk and classic car show!
How handy, Heather found one in pink!

Jodi Wilson showing a little muscle
Older classics: The Tom Cats were rockin' all day.

 


A & W car





Even the inside of the hood is airbrushed!
Soon this will be mine, I purchased the winning ticket 
Quilts were as abundant as cars!
Roy Wilkins' baby

Roy in the SunFest parade (OK,  I had it, so I had to post it)
 
 Two of the Walker's baby Austins
If you have a concern, contact Heather. Her information is at the top of the page. Honestly, she really does want you to phone, email, DM or tweet her!
                                                                                                                
Tell the KING!


Tony O'Grady ***Tony O'Grady and team are comleteting day 10 of their across Canada bike ride. They are already on their way to Swift Current, SK! We met Tony at the International Youth Day Beach Clean-up - He is featured on Day 45 of  the blog. He is a champion for the kids. They are raising funds for operations for handicapped orphans in the Ukraine. Follow them at Operations Can Be Done or on Twitter @2011bikeride. Today they will ride 225 KM for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment