Monday, August 08, 2011

Heather King works with all levels of government: Day 40: I got the memo!

Monday, August 8, 2011

I am feeling a bit smug.  I got the memo! I'm in with the girls! Ahhhhh, "It feels good, so good!"

It feels as good as being picked 1st in PE class!  OK,  I am kind of stretching this, as I am sure, I was NEVER picked 1st or even 31st in my PE class.

Here's the skinny -- Heather calls me, 'cause Kerry-Lynne (our MP for Delta South) calls her and I AM the solution!!! (OH, let me gloat and bask in the swell of my ego.) Kerry-Lynne requested  my pictures of her open house (August 2nd).  If I captured a shot that she missed, then  she would like to post it on her website! OK, how cool is that? I told you that's like being picked 1st!

OH, I cannot believe my ill fortune!   My daughter has just reminded me that she took the photos at Kerry-Lynne's open house and I already blogged it! Drats! Drats and double drats! She is right...it was posted August 3rd:  
"My daughter, who has helped Heather with her last three campaigns and who met Kerry-Lynne at the SunFest, wanted to come and take the pictures. 

So in a matter of minutes, I was handing over my camera and demoted to driver."

Just like in school: I was not picked 1st. Kerry-Lynne wants my daughter's pictures, not mine. Sigh! Easy come, easy go. However, opportunity knocked and I kicked the door wide open and sent Kerry-Lynne all the photos "WE" have taken of her.

Day 14: A quick few hours in the life of Heather King – stalked by me, Delta’s Pavarazzi  

Tuesday, 12 July 2011 

Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz and BC Minister Don McRae’s press announcement:

Jack Bates, Pres. Canadian Horticultural Council; Honourable Gerry Ritz, MP Kerry-Lynn Findlay, Honourable Don McRae,

MP Kerry-Lynne Findlay,  Mayor Candidate Heather King, past MLA Val Roddick

Day 34: C- in Kindy-garten?

Monday, 1 August 2011


SunFest Parade in Tsawwassen:

Kerry-Lynne waving to her supporters
My favourite, Kerry-Lynne when she recognized the photographer (Me)

 In the Park after the parade:

MLA Vicki Huntington, Mayor Candidate Heather King, MP Kerry-Lynne Findlay

Inviting everyone to her open house on August 2nd.

MP Kerry-Lynne and MLA Vicki Huntington on stage






Day 35: She really does love her job

Tuesday, August 2, 2011
At Kerry-Lynne's Open House 
(yes, all photos were taken by my daughter)
Ah, the food
Mayor Candidate Heather King telling a fishing story to MP Kerry Findlay and two gentlemen


Mayor Candidate Heather King, PM Kerry-Lynne Findlay, MLA Vicki Huntington, MLA Linda Reid (Richmond East)














Apparently Linda didn't get the August 2nd memo (the girls are wearing black and white), but I got the August 8th memo, (Kerry-Lynne wants to look at my photos!!!)  OK, I am not deep, I am still feeling smug and pretending that I was picked 1st!

If you have a concern, contact Heather. Her information is at the top of the page.

                                                                                                                
Tell the KING!


No comments:

Post a Comment